Virtualization solution for SME and freelancer
Enterprise Virtualization Solution
Collax V-Cube is a powerful, reliable virtualization server that is specially tailored to the needs of SMEs.
With Collax V-Cube you can run several servers, operating systems and applications virtually on only one hardware. The consolidation and central administration of the individual servers simplifies the administration of the IT infrastructure and significantly reduces the total cost of ownership.
Simple and flexible administration
Collax V-Cube has a browser-based, intuitive administration interface with numerous management functions. This also enables remote access to the solution.
Collax V-Cube uses the KVM hypervisor, which ensures optimal utilization of hardware resources and increases hardware performance. Simultaneous operation of different operating systems on the same hardware is now possible.
Backup and Restore
All virtual machines (VMs) in the cluster can be included in a unified backup. Additional functions such as Instant VM or V-Recovery provide more security. For maximum security and additional backup features, we recommend Acronis Backup Advanced for Collax Virtualization. See Extensions for more information.
Virtual machine snapshots allow you to return to a specific point in time when the VM is running.
Different types of virtual hard disks are available for maximum flexibility: File-based images, logical volumes (LV) and expandable disk sizes. With the integration of Collax iSCSI targets, virtual hard disks can be swapped out to a separate, highly available storage.
Monitoring and statistics
Extensive options are available for managing and monitoring the virtual servers and the Collax Virtualization Host: Verification and comparison of processor utilization, memory requirements, hard disk capacity and throughput or network traffic.
Collax V-Cube as Appliance
Collax V-Cube is also available as an appliance (hardware with pre-installed software). Information on suitable hardware solutions can be found on the Collax V-Appliance data sheet.
Data sheet: Collax V-Cube 287 kB
- Virtualization of hardware, network and storage
- Minimization of total cost of ownership
- Remote Management & Configuration
- Intuitive user interface
- Maximum performance
- Central management of VMs
- Migration tools
- Simple licensing system
Update Collax V-Bien 6.9.12 and Collax V-Cube, V-Cube+ 6.9.12
Security-Update, UEFI-Support for Windows-Update
Update Collax V-Bien 6.9.10 and Collax V-Cube, V-Cube+ 6.9.10
New hardware, security, Windows Server 2022
Critical vulnerability in Java library Log4j
We are not affected by it!
Update Collax V-Bien 6.9.8 and Collax V-Cube, V-Cube+ 6.9.8
Optimizations for Virtual Machines
To get a 30-day test license for this product, please complete the form below. After a short while, the license will be sent to the e-mail you specified.
Invalid email address
To get a one-year license for the private or commercial use of this product, please complete the form below. If you want to use the license commercially, be sure to specify the name and e-mail address of your company.
A maximum of one free license may be operated simultaneously by a legal or natural person. Pure evaluation and test installations are exempted from this rule.
Upon submission of the form, the download of your ISO file will start automatically. After a short while, the license will be sent to the e-mail you specified.
Invalid email address
We want to inspire companies.
We would like to introduce some successful companies and their IT solutions to you here.
- Release Notes V-Cube & V-Cube+ 6.9.12
- Release Notes V-Cube & V-Cube+ 6.9.10
- Release Notes V-Cube & V-Cube+ 6.9.8
- Release Notes V-Cube & V-Cube+ 6.9.6
- Release Notes V-Cube & V-Cube+ 6.9.4
- Release Notes V-Cube & V-Cube+ 6.9.2
- Release Notes V-Cube & V-Cube+ 6.9.0
- Release Notes V-Cube & V-Cube+ 6.8.24
- Release Notes V-Cube & V-Cube+ 6.8.22
- Release Notes V-Cube & V-Cube+ 6.8.20
- Release Notes V-Cube & V-Cube+ 6.8.18
- Release Notes V-Cube & V-Cube+ 6.8.16
- Release Notes V-Cube & V-Cube+ 6.8.14
- Release Notes V-Cube & V-Cube+ 6.8.12
- Release Notes V-Cube & V-Cube+ 6.8.10
- Release Notes V-Cube & V-Cube+ 6.8.8
- Release Notes V-Cube & V-Cube+ 6.8.6
- Release Notes V-Cube & V-Cube+ 6.8.4
- Release Notes V-Cube & V-Cube+ 6.8.2
- Release Notes V-Cube & V-Cube+ 6.8.0
- Release Notes V-Cube & V-Cube+ 6.1.12
- Release Notes V-Cube & V-Cube+ 6.1.10
- Release Notes V-Cube & V-Cube+ 6.1.8
- Release Notes V-Cube & V-Cube+ 6.1.6
- Release Notes V-Cube & V-Cube+ 6.1.4
- Release Notes V-Cube & V-Cube+ 6.1.2
- Release Notes V-Cube & V-Cube+ 6.1.0
- Release Notes V-Cube & V-Cube+ 6.0.10
- Release Notes V-Cube & V-Cube+ 6.0.8
- Release Notes V-Cube & V-Cube+ 6.0.6
- Release Notes V-Cube & V-Cube+ 6.0.4
- Release Notes V-Cube & V-Cube+ 6.0.2
- Release Notes V-Cube & V-Cube+ 6.0.0
Inexpensive & Individual
Are you interested in our products because they cover your individual requirements? Collax can provide you with further individual advice and a suitable offer. Please contact us.
Find a Collax Partner
With Collax Central you always have an overview of all Collax servers. This makes administration much easier. Thanks to active system monitoring, Collax Central points out problems at an early stage and offers an effective tool for efficient and fast administration. This is where all the information comes together. This allows problems in a large server landscape to be identified at a glance. Sporadic and regular maintenance tasks are completed quickly.
Always everything in view
The compact overview provides immediate access to all important information on hardware utilization, updates and license terms. Many more detailed information can be displayed with a single click. If maintenance work is due or a problem is detected, a further click is sufficient to perform the administration task.
Hierarchy and structure make the difference
All servers can be sorted into a freely configurable, hierarchical structure. The administrator can create his individual dashboard according to his requirements. Thus he has all information available quickly and clearly. The flexible search function as well as a multitude of filters complete the range of functions.
The Collax V-Transfer module gives administrators more flexibility in handling VMs and increases scalability when Collax V-Bien, Collax V-Cube and Collax V-Cube+ interact. This is because Collax Transfer provides functions for transferring VMs between the products as required.
Simple and safe operation
With just a few mouse clicks, it is possible to transfer a VM directly between two Collax V-Servers or to change the storage type and other properties before the transfer. Before the transfer starts, a detailed check is performed to determine whether the VM can be operated on the opposite side. Actions that affect the smooth transfer and errors during the transfer are prevented respectively intercepted.
Optimal interaction: Collax V-Transfer and Collax Central
Together with Collax Central, the operation of Collax virtualization solutions is significantly enhanced. A transfer can be initiated conveniently via the dashboard.
- Higher scalability
- More flexibility
- VM transfer between all Collax V products
- Convenient operation via Collax Central
Acronis Cyber Protect - Backup Advanced for Collax Virtualization
Based on Acronis technology, the solution uses efficient disk imaging to provide the industry’s fastest backups and most flexible and reliable recovery options.
Backup can be so fast and easy. Individual files, applications or entire virtual machines can be restored in no time at all - all from one backup. Acronis Cyber Protect - Backup Advanced for Collax Virtualization can restore your data to its original location or to a completely new location.
- Restoring a Server as a Virtual Machine (VM)
- Backup directly to tape
- Server migration
- Disaster Recovery
- Efficient incremental backups
- Central administration and reporting
- The world's leading backup solution
- Multiple awards
- Seamless integration into all Collax V-Servers
- Simple administration - also available remotely
- Transparent cost structure - One license per node (regardless of the number of virtual machines)
- Single Point of Contact: Support about Collax