Release Notes CGS 7.2.4
Collax Groupware Suite
To install this update please follow the following steps:
- It is highly recommended to backup of all server data with the Collax backup system before proceeding. Check that the backup was successful before proceeding with the update (this can be done within the backup information email).
- In the administration interface go to Menu → Software → System Update and press Get Package List. This will download the listed update packages. If successful the message Done! will be displayed on the screen.
- Click Get Packages to download the update packages.
- Click Install. This installs the update. The end of this process is indicated by the message Done!.
- For servers that already have version 7.2.2 installed, there is no automatic reboot. For servers with version 7.2.0, a new kernel is installed with this update. After the system update is installed, the server automatically reboots. An appropriate note will be shown if the update process is completed.
New in this version
System Management: ClamAV virus scanner
The integrated, open source based, virus scanner ClamAV has changed the format of its signature updates. To continue receiving up-to-date virus signatures, it is necessary to update a C-Server to the new version 7.2.4. ClamAV is thus upgraded to the current version 0.104.
GUI: “E-Mails on Hold” form
The “E-Mails on Hold” form is available for faster and clearer management of stopped emails. E-Mails listed in this form have been identified as virus or spam emails, or have been stopped by an individual filter. The form provides the ability to view, release, or delete the emails if needed. With this update, the mechanism for displaying large mail queues has been improved.
Update: Error while trying to download the package list.
In the system update dialog a current package list is downloaded from the update server. In some cases an update is not possible and an error message occurs when trying to fetch the package list.
E: Repository ‘custom://update.collax.com csg72 Release’ changed its ‘Codename’ value from ‘v72_stable’ to ‘v7’. Cannot retrieve package db checking for updates failed.
Experienced Collax administrators can use the console as root to fix the problem:
Afterwards, the system update can be performed as usual.
We apologize for the rare occurrence of this case. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support.
VPN: Fix for IKEv2 with Microsoft Windows breaks after 7.6 hours.
VPN connections with IKEv2 and Microsoft Windows' on-board means are interrupted after exactly 7.6 hours. The error occurs because Microsoft Windows proposes different algorithms during the IKE re-encryption than during the first connection. The problem can be solved with a registry fix by changing changing the value “NegotiateDH2048_AES256” under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\RasMan\Parameters to 1 is set.
At the following link you can find a REG file (registry entry) that adds the registry key. Collax assumes no liability for system errors resulting from this.